Welcome to the OSU S.A.G.E. Program!
We hope you have heard about The Ohio State University Series in Applied Gerontology Education (S.A.G.E.) Program and are visiting the website to gather additional information. Maybe you were searching the Internet in pursuit of aging education opportunities and, in particular, "distance education" in the field of aging. In any case, we are very proud of this distance education program of the Office of Geriatrics and Interprofessional Aging Studies at The Ohio State University. We hope you will spend a few minutes becoming more familiar with what the program has to offer.
Who Should Complete the Program?
Professionals working in the field of aging who need additional discipline-specific training, individuals who provide services for older adults, and those wanting to pursue a career serving older adults who do not wish to or cannot return to graduate school;
- Administrators and Managers
- Direct Service Providers in . . .
- Adult Day Care
- Nursing Homes
- Long-Term Services & Supports
- Intergenerational Programs
- Any setting where older adults are clients/participants
- Financial and Legal Services Providers
- Fitness and Wellness Instructors
- Funeral Industry Professionals
- Health Care Services Professionals
- Health Sciences Students
- Leisure and Recreation Workers
- Personal Care and Services Staff (hairstylists, companions . . .)
- Policy Makers
- Program Evaluators
- Service Coordinators
- Travel Agents and Transportation Personnel
The OSU S.A.G.E. Program is an aging education offering of the Office of Geriatrics and Interprofessional Aging Studies at The Ohio State University.