Professionals taking courses in the OSU S.A.G.E. Program may purchase one course at a time, or purchase the entire Program. If you are a current OSU graduate student, please see below.
Course Fee: $625.00 per course or
Complete S.A.G.E. Program Fee: $1,875.00 @ $625.00 per course
Payment by credit card gains immediate access to the modules!
*Due to the executive stay-at-home order issued by the governor of Ohio, we are unable to receive checks at this time.
Admittance to the online course page will not occur until your payment has been received by the Office of Geriatrics and Interprofessional Aging Studies at Ohio State. Course access is provided to confirmed participants 2-3 days prior to the start of the semester.
Not ready to commit to the whole series? No problem! Take one course and see what you think.
Series can be completed in any order, though we recommend starting in January for the best experience.
Ohio State Graduate Students:
Please note that Ohio State University (OSU) graduate students taking the OSU S.A.G.E. Program do not have to pay the above fees; graduate school tuition already covers the cost of this course. If you are an OSU graduate student who wants to take the OSU S.A.G.E. Program, please officially enroll for the course via buckeyelink. You will also need to register on the OSU S.A.G.E. Program website to complete your enrollment for the course.
Please email email@example.com for any questions related to the above costs, or if you would like to enquire about organization discounts.
Fee Payment Schedule for Continuing Education StudentsHTML
The OSU S.A.G.E. course follows a similar structure to the OSU policies for payment refunds due to dropping a course or non-participation in the course. However we realize as a continuing education participant, you may have work, family, or other obligations that interfere with your ability to complete a course. If this is the case and you will not be able to complete the course, please email your instructor as soon as possible. In these situations, the following will apply:
Notification of Drop prior to OSU 100% refund date:
- We will refund 100% of your money minus a $50 administration fee (please be aware this may take several weeks to process) or,
- We will transfer your payment minus the $50 administration fee to the next course in the OSU S.A.G.E. Program. You will be responsible for paying the remaining course fee payment should you wish to take the next course.
Notification of Drop after OSU 100% refund date but before 50% refund date:
- We will refund 50% of your money minus a $50 administration fee (please be aware this may take several weeks to process) or,
- We will transfer 50% of your payment minus the $50 administration fee to the next course in the OSU S.A.G.E. Program. You will be responsible for paying the remaining course fee payment should you wish to take the next course.
Notification of Drop (or non-participation in the class) after all refund dates:
- You will not be eligible for a refund, and
- You will not be eligible for a payment transfer to the next course.
These important dates can be found at the OSU Registrar website.
Please note: If you do not officially drop out of the OSU S.A.G.E. course by sending an email to your instructor by the stated deadline, you will not receive a refund of your payment or a transfer of your funds to the next OSU S.A.G.E. course.