OSU S.A.G.E. Program Requirements
- Students must enroll in the Program by the designated registration deadline.
- One course is offered each semester--spring, summer and autumn. It is preferable to begin the course sequence in spring semester.
- All students will earn a Certificate of Completion in Gerontology from The Ohio State University.
- Class size is limited so be sure to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to "hold your place" in the next series.
- The Office of Geriatrics and Interprofessional Aging Studies reserves the right to cancel a course up to one week prior to the beginning of the semester if the required enrollment level has not been achieved.
- Current OSU students interested in pursuing the OSU S.A.G.E. Series should complete the on-line registration process and ALSO contact Michelle Myers, Program Manager, at email@example.com or 614-685-5672 for details regarding tuition, full registration and academic credit.