Registration and Enrollment
We appreciate your interest in the OSU S.A.G.E. Program and look forward to providing you valuable education and training in the field of aging.
Please read the following information before registering:
- All participants must register on the OSU S.A.G.E. Program website by the designated registration deadline.
- OSU graduate students are also required to enroll through The Ohio State University.
- Students wishing to audit the course, including Program 60 students, should email email@example.com for permission.
- Registration is a one-time process; please do not re-register at any time.
- Class size is limited so feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to "hold your place" in the next series.
- The Office of Geriatrics and Interprofessional Aging Studies reserves the right to cancel a course up to one week prior to the beginning of the semester if the required enrollment level has not been achieved.
How is the Registration Form Used?
- Registration "holds your place" in the next S.A.G.E. course.
- Registration is used by the Office of Geriatrics and Interprofessional Aging Studies to create course rosters.
- Registration information is used by instructors to:
- Learn more about participants,
- Create learning groups or teams, and
- Contact participants if needed.
Email email@example.com if you have more questions about the registration process.